I have been a blogger slacker. Not for lack of thoughts pouncing through my head. I’m going to take on the november blog fest challenge of blogging each day. Yes, I realize that its already November 2, but I’m only going to blog 6/7 days a week for sabbath purposes…so yesterday was my blog sabbath
A quick little life update
– I-85 and I are bonding quite well. 3/4 weekends in October were spent driving back to Alabama, November will continue the pattern with 2/4. I am thankful to live close enough to get to share in life with my friends and family in Alabama, however, our gas budget does not appreciate it!
– I got to celebrate my dear friend Larra and the anticipated arrival of her little boy Luke in December. We had a girls weekend, full of all things baby topped off by a fabulous baby shower.
– My dear friend Julia and her husband Rob came for a quick visit this past weekend. It was such a special treat to have them here. Jules and I worked on several baby projects.
– We had our 20 week ultrasound…and still don’t know the gender :). Baby is doing well. I am currently 21 weeks. I have lots of nursery projects to finish over the next few weeks.
– Looking forward to our annual camping trip this weekend, especially with this amazing weather! It will be a quick trip but always such a blessing to see our camping “family”.